Then we transferred to Logan College of Chiropractic in Chesterfield, MO! He is currently finishing up some science pre-reqs in their Accelerated Science Program. Which has been such a blessing to get this done faster and Jon has really excelled in these classes.
Monday, December 9, 2013
Its been a very long time...
So much has happened since my last post. Well to sum it up the last year I attended Victoria's Academy of Cosmetology graduated in December and finished my hours early February. I was so thankful for the whole experience and really do enjoy the field. As of right now I'm enjoying being a mom, but I am grateful I took the time to accomplish a life long goal of mine. It was a lot of sacrifice for all members of my family, but we did it! :) My mom and sister Wendy and on occasion several other relatives helped tend Maddie, it makes me emotional just to talk about it but I am so so so grateful. I was the student that cried when other people brought their children in to school. I am SOOOOO happy to be done! I took my boards in April because I like to cut things close, so a very pregnant Julee took her written in TriCities early April and got a 87% and then later the practical in Spokane and got a 97%. I was so relieved to be done done done!
My license came in the mail at the end of April while I was in the hospital having a baby :)
Jon continued to go to CBC graduated with his Associates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment