Dane Merrell Heslop was born on April 26th 2013 in the Othello Hospital at 8:07am. He weighed 6lbs 8oz and was 19 inches. He had light brown hair and some that was almost 2 inches long around the back of his neck, yes my son is rocked a baby mullet. I had to be there at 6 am to get hooked up. I was sure the worst pain that I felt was the catheter or the double stick for the IV. I totally got ready that morning and I still only had one picture with me in it after delivery and its horrid. That same night my family came to visit and I was so out of it I couldn't even remember who was there. I was in a lot of pain. Thank goodness Heavenly Father helps us forget all the pain. Now to finish recovering it has taken a long time for these abdominals.

1 comment:
Im so glad you're blogging again! Now I can keep up with your fun, exciting, ever changing life!!
Post a Comment