My mother in law asked for a current family photo. I didn't have 1 picture of the four of us. Its been 7 months and that's kind of ridiculous. So I spent all day trying to get everyone dressed and ready for pictures. I opened my early Christmas present and set up my Nikon S9500 a point and shoot's 10 sec timer. I kid you not it took an hour to get one decent photo. I kept setting it up with Dane on my hip but by the time I'd get sat down it would flash. Finally I said ok Jon you try to set it up and I'll just sit here. It was a nightmare and I realized this is why you hire someone to do this when you have two kids that you're trying to keep happy and looking, all while not looking like a hot mess.
I love my stockings Mr. & Mrs. Claus and their two elves :) My mother in law is sooo talented!
Jon thought maybe we should lay in front of our fireplace. Something I'm sure you would see on awkwardfamilyphotos.com
This is one more photo than we took last year. Here's to hoping I will quite being so lazy!
No comments:
Post a Comment