I love being a mom, but I hate seeing big ouchies. Anyone have a toddler sized helmet? This is not even close to the first goose egg. FYI this picture was taken maybe 5 min afterwards, since then the goose egg has receded and Maddie is doing fine.
awwwww!!! that totally breaks my heart... her eyes are so sweet, it's like she's saying, "Katy, come hug me... i have an alien growing out of my skull" then I'd hug her and say, "No, sweet girl, you do not have an alien growing out of your skull... you in fact tried to pick a fight with a wall or a table or the floor. And unfortunately, I think you lost this one. Good luck next time slugger."
then before I leave, i'd hug Maddie again and whisper to her, "RUN for it!!! Your mom wants to make you wear a HELMET!!!! Just. Say. No!!!"
:)
Happy mother's day, Julie! You're an awesome Mom!!!!!
That one looks wicked. Knowing Maddie it probably didn't slow her down her much. Liz was missing Maddie today. She woke up and asked, "Where's Maddie??"
My heavens! That looks terrible. You should have posted the after picture as well so someone doesn't turn you in to CPS. Glad she has recovered and unfortunately all children get those. But head wounds are scary deals.
5 comments:
awwwww!!! that totally breaks my heart... her eyes are so sweet, it's like she's saying, "Katy, come hug me... i have an alien growing out of my skull" then I'd hug her and say, "No, sweet girl, you do not have an alien growing out of your skull... you in fact tried to pick a fight with a wall or a table or the floor. And unfortunately, I think you lost this one. Good luck next time slugger."
then before I leave, i'd hug Maddie again and whisper to her, "RUN for it!!! Your mom wants to make you wear a HELMET!!!! Just. Say. No!!!"
:)
Happy mother's day, Julie! You're an awesome Mom!!!!!
Holy crap thats huge. I'm glad it got better.
OUCH!!! Bowen was more my head banger. He was so busy, and wild he didn't slow down for anything. Poor Madeline.
That one looks wicked. Knowing Maddie it probably didn't slow her down her much. Liz was missing Maddie today. She woke up and asked, "Where's Maddie??"
My heavens! That looks terrible. You should have posted the after picture as well so someone doesn't turn you in to CPS. Glad she has recovered and unfortunately all children get those. But head wounds are scary deals.
Post a Comment