Thursday, May 13, 2010

Oh POO!

So a few days ago Maddie had some poo smears on her legs and I realized it was because she figured out how to get her hand in her diaper. She used to just stick her hand down the back of her pants and I would tell her yuck and say no end of story. But she has found an alternate route. She will go up her shorts. What in the world? So today after playing upstairs in my neighbors apartment she came down with some smears on her leg. I was about to check her diaper and my neighbor says "oh its chocolate, look on her face". I looked up and said "I haven't given her chocolate today" and when I looked down at it sure enough it was not chocolate. Gross, did anyone else have this problem?

2 comments:

Sean, Megan, Audrey, and Adam said...

That made me chuckle a little bit, She is one silly girl.I hope she grows out of that habit soon for you probably not fun to clean up. I had a friend who's kids would actually use poop to make drawings on the walls. It could be worse....

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

Oh Maddie. :) I did notice the hands down the pants when I watched her the other day. Thankfully she didn't find anything. Liz didn't really ever do anything like that but she has had plenty of other gross habits. Silly kids.