Friday, April 23, 2010

Freebies

Have I ever mentioned how much I love Freebies? Example this week.
Day 1- some kind of meal replacement bar

Day 2- eye cream sample

Day 3- woman body wash

Day 4- four free magazines

Day 5- men's Dove body wash & Nestle's mexican hot chocolate packet

Past Freebies include:
a FULL SIZED bottle of Aveda's calming lotion, energy shot, sleeping pills (these came rolling around in a empty envelope I instantly threw them away), more Nestle hot chocolate, 2 packages of 3 sets of Pampers, Frederik Fekkia glossing cream sample (dying to buy this), magazines, Kashi bar, meal replacement bar, honey nut cheerios, 3D teeth whiting strips, coupons, and I can't remember the others.

Jump on the band wagon you know you want to. I'm not very good at couponing but I'm amazing at scoring FREE stuff.
Mostly I watch fatwallet.com, freebies2deals.com, hip2save.com to score all my daily freebies. This week was just ridiculous.

1 comment:

Rolene and David said...

I love it! Doesn't the Dove body wash smell good? I love getting free stuff in the mail, I look forward to going everyday! Did you do the company store deal on Hip2save? I did it and now I'm fighting with Customer service people, ANNOYING!