Sunday, November 15, 2009

Just Call Me Betty

I just made my first meatloaf, ha ha I don't know why I feel like this is such a feat. I guess since I'm on the topic of cooking I should also write about Jon's cooking experience. For the first time in A LONG time I came home from the gym and Jon had made dinner. Not just macaroni but he sliced potatoes and sauted them with onions in butter on the stove. He also made some grilled chicken. He made up his own little recipe. I was astounded really, and then realized he must have seen something like this on Rachel Ray. He's become a Rachel Ray watcher while taking care of Maddie in the morning while I'm working. So funny. Maddie has been walking around like crazy and I love it. She'll even try to run and then falls shortly after, but I can not wait. No more holding or carrying, halelujah! Today was the first Sunday in a long time where both Jon and I were able to stay for the whole sacrament meeting. She was pretty good through it too.

2 comments:

Jeanie Heslop said...

She's walking, good for her. Please post some pics.

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

I don't think I've ever tried making meatloaf. It sounds good though. Jon becoming a Rachel Ray fan could be a good deal for you. :)