Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween

Maddie loves Halloween and candy, she did get sick of the zebra head. I walked around with her trick or treating. It was the best Halloween we've had since we've been married. We started at our ward trunk or treat then made it over to my sister-in-law's mother-in-laws ward and did some more trunk or treating. Then we went door to door in some nice neighborhoods nearby. Then we watched the movie ghost, so cheesy but lots of fun.






I didn't get any other pictures but I dressed up in camo and put leaves & twigs in my hair and smuged brown eyeliner on my face. Jon dressed as a BYU football player complete with jersey, pads, and the white pants. A few kids at our trunk or treat wanted to tackel him.







6 comments:

Ashley said...

What a cute zebra!

Charee said...

So cute! Sounds like you guys are probably stocked up with enough sugar for a few years--Todd and I have about finished off Grady's candy!

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

I like the picture that looks like she is dumping the candy bucket into her mouth. That's how I eat candy too. :)

Eric and Carrie said...

I love her costume! Especially the tail!

Jeanie Heslop said...

So cute! Sounded like you had fun. Holidays are more fun when you have kids.

Wendy said...

Of course her head is going to get tired toting that giant zebra snout around. She looks cute though. I have a feeling Maddie wasn't chosing all the trick or treating festivities...must have been her sweet toothed mother. All I can say is "chocolate" and "hammer" - enough said. Love ya Ju!