Tuesday, November 24, 2009

If I Had Money, I'd Tell You What I'd Do

I'd go down the road and buy a car load or two, crazy about Black Friday.

It's so funny because I've never had an interest in BF until this year. This is probably due to the fact that I live a block away from the store I'd like to raid on BF and I'm into saving money lately. BUT we don't have money this year to buy all that I want so this post is dedicated to all that I'm wishing for or I guess wanting.

Okay so the snuggie is on Jon's wish list this Christmas, so I thought it only appropriate to list it. What's on your list this Black Friday?
Or do you think I'm crazy for attempting to sit out in the parking lot at the crack of dawn?

3 comments:

Eric and Carrie said...

You're crazy. I am the biggest black Friday hater. That's way too early for anyone to be fighting peeps! It's a nightmare for me, just ask Wendy. Ha ha. She took me my first time and it was a big slap in the face. Now Eric does his black Friday shopping online. They have great deals on electronics, look at slickdeals, and you don't have to go out into the freezing cold.

Rolene and David said...

Good luck! I'm the opposite of Carrie, I LOVE Black Friday! You become friends with some people and decide you hate others, but its fun to score random crap for a few dollars, unfortunately this year I have no car, which means I probably won't hit the wonderful sales. My advice to you is go for ONLY a few things, because you don't want to be disappointed. Also don't hit Toys R Us, its always the most dangerous! Good luck! Check www.black-friday.net, it tells you all the different ads as well as categories of stuff!

Sean, Megan, Audrey, and Adam said...

Oh wouldn't it be nice to have all the things we want. I totally want a GPS system.