Friday, August 14, 2009

Priest Lake (just when you thought I was done)

Thank you mom for sending me the pictures and Charee for getting me the CD.
Left-Right: Macey, Amy, Madelyn, Hailey, Lilly




The WHOLE family together at last.

My new swim suit yay for Hapari.com.

















We've got to get one of these, she LOVED it. Water was freezing too.

















At home, taken on "the deck" she loved this car, guess we'll have to go to Grandma Walker's more often.




Maddie and Macey were so funny. Macey kept trying to give Maddie "loves" and would wrap her arms tightly around her.

6 comments:

Jeanie Heslop said...

These are beautiful. Keep them coming. I can't find the UB cord for my camera since my move. Yikes

Ashley said...

Great pictures! Holy cow I can't believe how many people are in your family picture now! See ya tomorrow!

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

Very cute family pictures! I'm glad you got to go on your trip and it looks like you had a great time (minus being sick). Madelyn is such a cutie and I love that she has dimples and smiles so easily.

Charee said...

Your family pictures turned out so good! Maddie is the best smiler ever!

Rolene and David said...

I love these pictures!!! It makes me even more sad that I wasn't there! So how are things going? Things are good here, Clark is pretty crazy, and I hear ya about the whole no privacy in the shower thingy, thats been happening for a while in our house now. Everytime I take a shower I have to sing some random nursery rhyme to keep his attention instead of him trying to climb in!

Wendy said...

Love the pictures. Macey loved the pictures of her and Maddie in the little car. Now I have to clean fingerprints off the screen.