Friday, August 7, 2009

Priest Lake/ Moses Lake

Priest Lake sweater I bought from the Tamarak, Jon and I also got Priest Lake shirts that were actually really trendy looking. I'm hoping she can wear this next year.


I could not stop this child from eating sand and bark. She loved it and ate it in fist fulls.
She got mad at me when I pushed the sand out of her hand and away from her face.
Macey is so funny, she did not like being too close to the water.
I wish I would have gotten a picture of Lilly with her sunglasses, she was such a little diva. She kept telling us "baby crying, baby crying" when Maddie was fussing.
I ran up the hill to fetch my camera to catch this picture, Grandpa was a good baby sitter.
This is small for a reason, not a good picture of me but I will post some good family pictures when Charee emails them to me, she's got the good ones taken with a MUCH nicer camera.
























Poor Pheobee, Maddie kept grabbing at her because she was so excited to have some her own size. Pheobee is 4 months older than Maddie. I think Pheobee's mom is like 5 months older than me, funny I never realized that before.
Taken at the Roylance POND! It looked really fun but I only stayed an hour because once I got home I was deathly ill with the most infectious flu I've ever had before in my life. Jon and I were BOTH sick as dogs. Maddie was sick for alittle while too.
Maddie learned to eat lots of things like fish crackers, whole cheerios, sand, and GRASS. She got one stuck in her throat and threw up all over my towel.
WHAT A TRIP! Fun but not so fun when we were puking. We miss home already, not sure that they miss us though. Sorry to everyone that caught our bug.
I can't wait for these family pictures. We've never taken any before.

10 comments:

Rolene and David said...

I am sooo jealous! It makes me sad that Clark isn't in any of those pictures playing with your little darling, hopefully next year! Looks like you had fun, sorry that you were sick, that is no fun at all! Miss you guys!

Ashley said...

That is such a bummer that you were puking! I hate that you've got some great pictures. And that picture with Maddie(sp?) and your dad is like the cutest picture ever!

Paloma said...

you daughter is soooo cute. I just want to squeeze those little chunky thighs! & you look great too by the way. I love that white shirt.

Melissa B. said...

Looks like a fun trip. If we move I am excited to go to PL. It took me a second that it was my profile in one of the pics. Aren't i lovely? See you on sunday , right?

Jeanie Heslop said...

I want to see you on Sunday Too. I love the pictures. She is going to have so much fun having so many cousins her age. Just like you kids growing up.

Charee said...

We do miss you guys already! No one is holding a grudge about the flu thing--at least not my family, but then again we got off pretty easy. Seriously, though, it was so good to see you guys. Email me your new address and I'll mail a cd with a copy of all of the Priest Lake pictures--they just take to long to upload and email.

Jeanie Heslop said...

I WANT TO HOLD YOUR BABY

The Rockin Hahns said...

So cute. I seriously wish we would have been in Priest Lake with you. Andrea asked me today how sushi was and it made me sad. The pictures are great. And....the picture of your family turns large when you click on it and it is great. You all look gorgeous! Love and miss you guys and wish we could have seen you more.

Sean, Megan, Audrey, and Adam said...

Looks like you had a fun trip! Your little Madelyn is such a doll, she has grown up so much.

Wendy said...

I was the only one who withstood the flu bug in my family. Brad got it right after we got home. I must be invincible. We were so glad to have you home even for just a short while. Maddie is the most smiley little thing. Me and Macey just loved to squeeze her.