Sunday, August 23, 2009

9 Month Stats

Maddie will be officially 10 months tomorrow. But I finally got her to her 9 mo. follow up visit. She had to be tested for lead (wasn't optional for us), anemia, and had a hib. vaccination to catch up on. The best part of the visit was the stats, its always so much fun to see how much she's grown.
Head- 17.8in 75%
Height- 28.11in 54%
Weight- 18.32lbs 29%
So pretty much she's got a round little melon on her shoulders and still pretty small in stature(but has seemed solid lately). I had to include this picture, it was a bad one but I loved her face.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

She's going to be extra smart.

Black Family said...

i know pretty much twins huh! i wish we lived closer....how fun would that be to hang out together with our girls! it is so fun to have someone that had a girl around the same time.....it is so fun to check your blog.... and you are looking skinny minny too.... with that flat tummy you have....way to go!

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

That is a cute little pouty face she is pulling in the picture. Her stats all sound good to me.

Skyler and Aubrey said...

She is so cute Julee! I still haven't gotten to meet her though...I bet she asks about meeting me all the time though.