




Maddie is 8 months old has 6 teeth, 2 more on top are coming through. She tries to eat everything but after today I realized she's still not ready for teething bisqcuits, she bites them in half and tries to swallow them. She LOVES being outside, if she's crying all I have to do is open the door to get her to stop. Funny huh. We took her to the local aquatic center and she thought she'd died and gone to heaven. She loved the water, she sat in it then fell in it, was splashed lots, and never cried. She loved the noise, water, all the kids running around, and the sun. After 3 1/2 hours she crashed in Jon's arms. I'm kicking myself for not taking my camera but I took one with Vance's camera of her asleep in Jon's arms. If we doing anymore fun activities I'll bring the camera and snap some. I wanted to try to edit the last picture so that was my attempt. One day I'll get out her cute dresses and take some pictures outside.
7 comments:
She is such a cutie! Take lots of pics at Priest Lake for me! I'm sure she'll love it!!
pretty cute! I haven't seen her in a while. We need to hang out.
She is soooo cute!
Cute Cute!
she looks a lot like mom did as a baby, in the last photo! such a killer little smile, i love it. we cannot WAIT to see you guys!
These are such cute pictures! She has an adorable smile :) Just like you!! ;)
What a doll. And she loves purple - or wait maybe just you do.
Post a Comment