Sunday, July 19, 2009

For Grandma Jean





























3 comments:

Jeanie Heslop said...

Thank you. You covered all of the bases to make sure I saw these, Thanks. These are darling, except those monkey toes look dead with a toe tag on them. What funny little toes. Your baby is still cute. When do you go to Washington. I am so jealous

cort said...

Hey Guys, good to see that all is well. I would love to do some pics for you guys. email me, then I can get you my phone number so we can talk. cortneyboice@gmail.com I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Rolene and David said...

How cute! What cute little cousin pics! To answer your medicine question, Clark really hasn't had much of the meds, when he does he makes really ugly faces, so I guess he isn't liking the taste. Is Miss Maddie crawling everywhere? Clark is lazy, he rolls around but doesn't want to make an effort to crawl!