Tuesday, July 14, 2009

For A Friend...

I've been thinking today about how much I've been blessed. With such wonderful family, friends, employers, and neighbors. I should have posted this awhile ago. I have a new coworker that's expecting in October this will be her 2nd child, however her first child passed away at birth. If you read my blog I want you to read this, because I want to help as much as I can. However we are kind of in limbo right now hoping Jon's emloyer will get another job lined up because they are supposed to be finishing their current job this month so we don't have much to spare. Anyway I've added her son's website to my list "Branson's Page", you should read it I know it will touch you as it has everyone that has read it. If you too want to help please see the following:
http://peaceofmindfund.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Her friend came to interview for our opening here last week. Have you met her??

Black Family said...

That sounds so familiar. I remember being so scared during my 2nd pregnancy too. I had to rely so much on prayer and priesthood blessings. I learned so much about faith and relying on Heavenly Father....but it was super hard. I will keep them in my prayers.

Black Family said...

...yes I was totally waiting for Jaida to crawl too and everyone was like oh don't wish that....it always makes me frustrated because hello we are first time mom's and these are such fun and special first time moments for us! Anyways...everyone keeps telling me how small Jaida is for her age too...ugg....she is about 18 1/2 pounds and about 27 inches long...how big is Maddie? I kinda have been freaking out about it....I know silly...