Monday, September 15, 2008

Who's Baby Is This?


Rolene had this on here page, so basically the website allows you to put pictures in to fortell what your children would look like and I thought I'd give it a try. I think this is creepy looking and I hope my child's face isn't so smooshed together at the bottom. Thought you might like a laugh.
Jon just saw this after I had posted it, so now I'm editing but he said I had to take it off because its so scarey. He also then informed me if our child is this white-trash looking he will send it back where it came from.

4 comments:

Eric and Carrie said...

Wow. That's all I can say, Wow. I am sure your baby won't look like this, well, at least not as an infant. I was VERY worried about what our baby would look like before and I think Lil turned out fine. So, don't lose sleep over it, you'll love her no matter what!

Wendy said...

It is crazy to see what kind of a mix you come up with. But think of how varying we all are and we are out of the same parents. Sure I took all the looks, but you guys aren't too bad looking. Ha! Carrie's right - you will love them no matter what. It's amazing. Plus, don't worry. Brand new newborns all look scary like aliens. But their looks change quickly and it is for the best.

Tyler said...

How do they decide that the hair looks like that?

Charee said...

So...cute...kind of...
I just had a good laugh...I guess I'll feel bad for laughing if she ends up looking like this! Don't worry she won't, she'll be adorable!