Thursday, September 4, 2008

Jon Wanted To Be Tagged

Here are the rules: Write five things about yourself that nobody knows or that is unique to you. Then tag five of your friends.

1. I secretly love going to the dentist. When I was a kid I would fake tooth aches so I could get a check up and pick a toy after the visit. The laughing gas was always a bonus as well as the music headphones. This was something only my mom and I knew till now.

2. I was severely injured in the head three times in one year when I was 2 yrs old. The first time I was kicked in the head by my uncle Marlo's horse in which I had to recieve many stitches, second I got hit over the head with a toy metal fire truck by an older autistic neighbor boy, and later the same boy hit me with a large rock. This may explain alot of things to alot of people as well as the bumps in my head.

3. I can't eat food without a fork and a knife. I developed this habit on my mission, because this is the way europeans eat. However, this is the proper way to eat.

4. I love whole milk, infact I'd drink cream (half & half) if it were sold in gallon bottles and was cheap. If I could I'd drink the milk straight from utter. The thicker the better. Needless to say we buy two different milk gallons each week.

5. I have driven just about every luxurious or expensive motor vehicle you can think of with exception of all new vehicles. I have driven a hummer H2, porsche, jaguar (prom night), BMW, mercedes, cadilac, mopeds, gopeds, harleys, corvette, mustangs, audi TT (hit 165 mph in that one). Everything from F350's all jacked up to lowered mini coopers. The joy of being a car salesman's son.

P.S. Julee wrote this but everything is straight from Jon's mouth. Now you know alittle more about Jon Jon.

2 comments:

Whitney R said...

The head trauma makes me sad. Poor 2 year old Jon.

Wendy said...

Brad and I had a good laugh about the milk love. Good thing you don't drink straight cream or you would be a dead man or just 3000 pounds.