Well we went to the Scottish festival or Tartan days I'm not exactly sure what it was called. Here's some pictures as I'm sure your husband will probably not drag you to watch some highland games. It was fun to get out of the house and Dane got his first sunburn now tan.
Highland games have an event similar to the shot put done with a stone!
Maddie said "why are all the boys wearing dresses?"
So many kilts, the Scottish don't mess around with their $500 wool kilts.
Merida was there and she was good she even sounded like she belonged in Brave.
I showed and told Maddie that this was the same breed as my childhood dog and the one that lived the longest I believe. My collie was named Bandit this one's name was Findlay.
He was well groomed definitely not a farm dog :)
Is it weird that I loved the bag pipes and the music?
Bounce houses run by carnies stealing every spare dollar.
But she was happy.
More bag pipes.
It was soooo nice outside.
I don't know if this will actually play but it was neat to hear and watch.

1 comment:
Dane has the most expressive face. I love it!
Post a Comment