Monday, April 7, 2014

Heart warming

The other day I dropped Jon off at school and as always I have to get out of the passenger side walk around to the drivers seat, but then I noticed this the other day.  Then my heart melted, I took this picture through the window.  Sometimes this spunky, mischievous, crazy, strong headed girl has such a nurturing heart.  Similarly the other morning when everyone was posting their general conference cinnamon rolls and I look into our empty cupboards (waiting for our grocery budget ) and I saw a muffin mix.  I decided I would make muffins, homemade hot coco, and scrambled eggs.  Well I forgot not to use the dark pan and the muffins were quite toasted while scraping them out of the pan I thought I'd scalded the hot coco, on the verge of tears, Maddie said while eating a muffin "yum mom I love this black stuff" with a sincere smile.  She can be so sweet...sometimes :)

1 comment:

Scott and Kelly Colton said...

That's an adorable picture and I love the story. It sounds like Maddie and Logan would get along well. They would be sweet partners in crime. :)