It's been awhile since I've posted darn it. I've been so busy lately with taking care of kids, doing eyelashes, cutting hair, alittle gym going, alittle 2 on 2 volleyball match that resulted in tweaking my bad knee, but all the while I've been dealing some crazy symptoms well for 2 months now. I finally got a doc appointment made. My OB actually listened to my whole life history and had an idea about what might have been going on. So after an exam and 6 vials of blood this one test for
Antiphospholipid syndrome came back abnormal. You have to be tested again in 6 months to be "diagnosed" so maybe it regulate in time. Another blood draw and ultrasound to come to rule out a few other possibilities.
I'm ready to trade in this body. So frusterating on top of have a bum knee that I need to make an appointment to check it out. It's been tight and feeling weird for a week. Grrrrrrr! Well on a side note my kids are cute and that should be enough to keep me going.
3 comments:
Julee, I really am sorry to hear this. I'm glad you found a doctor who cares and in the long run if you at least know what you are dealing with you can hopefully get the care you need. I had no idea what Antiphospholipid syndrome was so I had to look it up. It would help explain some of the pregnancy related issues you've had. :( Keep us updated! And yes, your kids really are adorable.
Getting older stinks! I'm sorry about your knee. You're awesome for doing all that you do while not feeling well.
I noticed feeling older physically at about 27. Hopefully it isn't too bad. Ice Bath!
Post a Comment