Wednesday, February 26, 2014

10 MONTHS noooooooo!

Today Dane is 10 months old and I am in complete denial that he will soon be turning a year old.  Jon asked what kind of party are we going to throw for Dane in two months and I said, "None I don't want to talk about it".  I don't know if its the pressure of "When are you going to have your next baby?" or the plain fear of trying to have another baby, but I am not ready to give up my baby just yet.  But then again is any mother ready?
A few pictures from his session with Denoya Gomez out of Moses Lake, WA.  Highly recommend her, I think her new name is Lola Love Photography.

2 comments:

RileyDestry said...

He's darling. It stinks they get older, but fun at the same time. This mothering business is hard stuff!

Scott and Kelly Colton said...

I love those photos. ADORABLE!