I can't edit on Blogger with my phone, but photo is taken by my dear cousin Amanda. Love that she caught this moment.
We have an awesome grandpa!
So awesome! I hope to be that cool someday.
I still love that he is a rebel and didn't button up his life jacket! Which jet ski did this replace? Apparently I need to go to Priest Lake this year, everything is changing! :) Grandpa is so cool!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I can't edit on Blogger with my phone, but photo is taken by my dear cousin Amanda. Love that she caught this moment.
We have an awesome grandpa!
So awesome! I hope to be that cool someday.
I still love that he is a rebel and didn't button up his life jacket! Which jet ski did this replace? Apparently I need to go to Priest Lake this year, everything is changing! :) Grandpa is so cool!
Post a Comment