Saturday, September 10, 2011

From the mouth of Heslops

I don't know if there's something in our water, but we've all been caught saying funny things lately.

Maddie- while I was in my room I could hear a metal clinking noise, I went out in the living room to find her with giant toenail clippers. She said, "I'm gonna cut off my toes mom."

Jon- bought new fabulous Garnier Fructis shampoo and has been raving about how thick & heavy it makes his hair feel. The other day he said, "You know that awesome shampoo I bought, well its actually conditioner."

Julee- feeling totally awful tonight and Jon was working, so I came over to my mom's house hoping she'd baby me. I was laying on the couch when I looked at Maddie and said, "Where is your mother? I mean uh Father?" My dad was in ear shot and chuckled while replying, "Yeah where is your mother?"

1 comment:

Katy said...

HAHAH!!! I love it! "Where IS your mother" moments happen WAY too much around here! :)