Thursday, May 20, 2010

Bday Weekend



Let me just say that my bday was fantastic with a bbq of carne asada and pina coladas. All the celebrations rockin thanks to my cousins, but I only got pictures of the time Jon and I went out to the Melting Pot. Which we are reviewing as way too expensive for the taste of the food and service. So that is what I guess I will be sharing. Thanks everyone for the bday wishes and gifts and helping with food and just hanging out with me.

2 comments:

The Jones said...

Julee, Happy Birthday! Umm...I have to say that I love the melting pot, although your right it is ridiculously priced...and your hair color is gorgeous! Seriously!

Katy said...

Happy Birthday!!!! And that's CRAZY!! I've never heard of anyone who doesn't completely adore the Melting Pot!! But you're totally right... WAY too expensive!

Glad you got spoiled, you look fabulous... I'm LOVING the hair!!!!!!