Friday, April 2, 2010

April Fools

Happy Late April Fools! That doesn't make any sense I know. I just wanted to jot my little trick down. I didn't think I'd do anything all day, but then I read a blog which reminded me of a really good trick I wanted to pull on Jon. I waited all day until we were watching Scrubs and I turned off the lights since it was late at night anyway. I excused myself from the room to fetch some black tiny rubberbands out of my bathroom. I then went to the sink and wrapped them around our kitchen spray hose. So that the nosel was pushed down, then aimed it straight forward and walked away. The rest of the right I kept saying, "Jon I need a quick drink to take my sleeping pill". I was sitting on our bed when I said this. He said "get your own drink." Dang, he wasn't buying this act. So to make it more dramatic I threw my head down on the pillow and said, "But I'm so tired". Please just go get me a really quick little drink just out of the sink. He said, "Fine but you owe me". So I laid in bed waiting, waiting, hiding under my covers. I looked up and he said you're so dead. I saw the front of his shirt, soaked. He started to pour a glass of water on my head or the blankets away. He was so mad. He said I betrayed him. I laughed so hard until I fell asleep.

4 comments:

Sean, Megan, Audrey, and Adam said...

Good trick!! That is funny.

Eric and Carrie said...

Love it! I want to do it to Eric even though it isn't April Fools!

Wendy said...

Good one - I love that trick. I have a feeling that Jon does not...but why are you taking sleeping pills anyway?

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

Lol Too funny. I wish I could have been there to see it.