Saturday, March 13, 2010
Grandpa Walkers Farm
Lulu and Maddie jumping on the tramp, Maddie giggled the whole time Lulu bounced her.


Lulu was such a good sport and pushed Maddie around for like 30 minutes this girl is strong.
They would be going along and all the sudden the door would fly open. Lulu would pull the brakes and make sure to shut the door. They were hilarious.
Weird flash, can't wait till we can have a real camera that takes good pictures. I really enjoyed spending time with my brother's girls while he and his wife were vacationing. I hadn't held Lulu since she was a newborn.
Sweater obviously a bad choice for pictures. Lulu would have jumped all day with Mimi and I if I hadn't snuck off after 30 minutes, it was so fun to jump on a tramp again. Later when I stepped on it again Lulu immediately looked up, ran over, and wanted to hold my hand to jump.
They were so giggly in the bathtub, I got some good pictures but I wanted this one to be internet appropriate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So cute! I have to say I think its weird to see that playset still being put to use, that thing so rocked when we were little! They are all just so cute! Miss Maddie is getting big! Are you guys going to Priest Lake this year? Hopefully Clark and Maddie will be fun playmates together!
Thanks for sharing what I missed while we were gone. That yellow hat is a classic. Maddie is such a beautiful little lady.
HI- I came across your blog... I went to school With John- You married a great guy and your family is darling! Tell John Hi for me:)
Post a Comment