Thats right and I'm sure you've heard Grandma Jeanie came home February 17th from her 1 1/2 year mission in Australia. We had a lot of fun that weekend full of visiting, delicious foods, emotional drainage, and laughs. Its felt as though she had never even left us, although it had been weird to think she had never seen Maddie before that day. So much fun. Jon got to fly home with Jeanie and took his physical test up in Kennewick. He did wonderful and so we got to drive up the following weekend so that he could interview, which he thinks went well. We have been busy! My next post will be all about that trip but I figured I needed to catch up since it is now March. Maddie was Grandma Jean's little side kick she loves to sit on her lap and soak up the attention. So excited for all the fun memories to come. Oh I so hope we get this Kennewick police officer position, I would be so happy and relieved.
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Grandma Jeanie's Home
Waiting....waiting...
Spotted......
Hugs....
Tears.....




Thats right and I'm sure you've heard Grandma Jeanie came home February 17th from her 1 1/2 year mission in Australia. We had a lot of fun that weekend full of visiting, delicious foods, emotional drainage, and laughs. Its felt as though she had never even left us, although it had been weird to think she had never seen Maddie before that day. So much fun. Jon got to fly home with Jeanie and took his physical test up in Kennewick. He did wonderful and so we got to drive up the following weekend so that he could interview, which he thinks went well. We have been busy! My next post will be all about that trip but I figured I needed to catch up since it is now March. Maddie was Grandma Jean's little side kick she loves to sit on her lap and soak up the attention. So excited for all the fun memories to come. Oh I so hope we get this Kennewick police officer position, I would be so happy and relieved.
Thats right and I'm sure you've heard Grandma Jeanie came home February 17th from her 1 1/2 year mission in Australia. We had a lot of fun that weekend full of visiting, delicious foods, emotional drainage, and laughs. Its felt as though she had never even left us, although it had been weird to think she had never seen Maddie before that day. So much fun. Jon got to fly home with Jeanie and took his physical test up in Kennewick. He did wonderful and so we got to drive up the following weekend so that he could interview, which he thinks went well. We have been busy! My next post will be all about that trip but I figured I needed to catch up since it is now March. Maddie was Grandma Jean's little side kick she loves to sit on her lap and soak up the attention. So excited for all the fun memories to come. Oh I so hope we get this Kennewick police officer position, I would be so happy and relieved.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
so much fun to see someone you love after that long!! I hope he gets that position too!! Keep us posted! :)
I love Maddie's little ponytail! We've got our fingers crossed for Jon!
Fingers crossed!
We hope you move to Kennewick!
Then we'll have friends our age! And I'll invite you for yummy dinners @ our place!
We'll keep our fingers crossed for you guys. :)
That is so awesome you might be in Washington. We'll hope for the best!
I'll add prayers to the finger crossing and hope that it works.
Post a Comment