This is a shout out to my every day heroes. We have been overwhelmingly blessed by freinds and family through our financial struggle. I received a couple hundred dollars worth of gift cards this week and I am floored by the generosity by everyone. One was from Questar Gas who has been replacing a pipe line this last month or so and had to work some nights, crazy that they thought the should give such a generous gift to ALL THREE families that live here at our storage facility. I hope one day I can pay it all forward. Thank YOU, and you know who you are.
1 comment:
Hey Julee I saw that you wrote something on myfamily.com, but it won't let me on. I have a new coupon code for a nursing cover at uddercovers.com if you didn't get the first. Type in Christmas and you get one free, but its only for a few days...
Post a Comment