





.jpg)

Happy 25th BIRTHDAY Jon! You are an amazing husband, friend, and father. I want you to know that Maddie & I appreciate you so much. I admire your hard work and your perseverance .You are as attractive as the day that I met you, but now with alot more muscles :) . I'm proud of the person you've become and the talents you've acquired. You are my favorite.
I love you and am sorry that your birthday this year is sparse. But here's my shout out to you my OLD man. A QUARTER OF A CENTURY.
6 comments:
OLD?? Ha! Happy Birthday Jon Jon! I did mean to call all day. Have a happy happy. But wait I thought Steph was 25? Oops, I guess that makes sense when I do the math. Julee look at your long Hair!!!
I know :( long time no see hair.
Happy Birthday Jon! I'm glad you've gained muscles in your marriage, all I've gained is rolls! Hope you had a great day!
Happy Birthday, Jon! Hope it was a great day!
Did I remember your birthday. I kind of think that I did. Love you my boy!!!!
Who are those two in the last photo????
Post a Comment