I can't get over how cute she is. And the last picture is my favorite for there are some cute chubby thighs there :)
It looks like all your pictures were taken in my house, same weird carpet, same tub etc. Maybe its because they are exactly the same! Cute pics, I love her little grin!
She is such a good smiler for pictures. I love the tub pictures, I have some of Liz like that when she was around the same age.
Some of those picures were creapy ...she looks like Jon the older she gets. Super cute also
She's such a cutie!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I can't get over how cute she is. And the last picture is my favorite for there are some cute chubby thighs there :)
It looks like all your pictures were taken in my house, same weird carpet, same tub etc. Maybe its because they are exactly the same! Cute pics, I love her little grin!
She is such a good smiler for pictures. I love the tub pictures, I have some of Liz like that when she was around the same age.
Some of those picures were creapy ...she looks like Jon the older she gets. Super cute also
She's such a cutie!!!
Post a Comment