Maddie where are you? Oh yes in the dirty bathroom again.

Please don't mind her bedroom, I'm hoping for a dresser one day that she won't be able to pull out the drawers and dump them on the floor.


Jon taking notes during conference, oops wrong picture.

New toys!!! I payed a $1 each, so happy.

Solemn faces. Liz is almost 10 months older.

New sippy cup, seems to like it ok.

SNOW! And so it begins...I hate driving on snow.
3 comments:
Snow!?! I can't believe it. Love the cute pictures, Maddie is getting so big!! And she's still as darling as ever. Garage sales are the BEST place for kids toys and clothes.
Cute and Cold! Glad that we are just going into summer. I am still sleeping with the electric blanket though, still cold in Armidale
Yay for new toys for Maddie! Cute pics :)
Post a Comment