
I love this picture. She was so excited after we took it she grabbed the stem and put in her mouth. Wish I would have got a picture of that.

My valentines present along with a sewing kit and a.....Brother Sewing Machine! Wow, I know happy Valentines day to me! Jon did good. Now I need to learn how to sew.

Maddie's rose with mine. Yes that is my kitchen aide I do use it, I even made banana bread and it was goooood.

Tiny TV I know, I was trying to take a picture of her standing on my lap.

She loves to smile, like this. Almost like she's shy.



5 comments:
Oh my goodness! She is a cutie patootie. I love her little hairband with the flower. It's so pretty.
So cute! Why don't you guys come up here next weekend or something...:)
She is so cute!
Cute! Cute! She is getting so big!
she's a doll. i agree with charee, you should come up here. our babies could play.
Post a Comment