Wednesday, February 4, 2009

We're All Smiles :)


This replica is in the church museum, amazing it always seem so small. *Please note it is actually 2 feet shorter than the real thing. Maddie slept almost the whole time, it was awesome.


This isn't a smile, but I love when she wears her little bear suit. I just imagine her crying "I can't put my arms down (Ralphie)".



Darn the bad lighting, I really like this picture. This dress was the christmas gift from Gma W.


I can't believe she's no longer a tiny baby, now more like a little girl.


Aunt Hoda, we had lots of fun with my family visiting. Jody actually tried to hold Madelyn this visit.


She loved her aunts and Gparents, there were lots of smiles. Must have been all the attention.


I think she was getting tired of all the pictures, but she loved Katie. Katie is a 10 yr old in a sassy 16 yr old's body.


I like her smile in this. My hair was in a half pony, its not really that short.


Here's one of the goofy smiles.


This was actually one of the first smiles. Its just been awhile since I posted pictures.

2 comments:

Melissa B. said...

So cute, I didn't know you had fam in town. Come see us.

Charee said...

She IS getting so big! She is too cute! Can't wait to see her again...maybe you guys should plan a trip up this way!