Thursday, December 11, 2008

Photo shoot!










Today Maddie had her first photo shoot by Little Angels photography. Their website is littleangelsphoto.com, they are pretty big around this part of Utah. A friend gave me a coupon for a free half hour session, but once I got home I realized how expensive the prints are. Sheesh but hopefully one will turn out I plan on buying the copyright of the best one. I want a big potrait sized picture for the huge empty frame that has sat in our home for the last 2 yrs and the cheapest single studio potrait was priced at $250 yikes. Not to mention it would be more than my mom paid for my wedding pictures if I bought it through the studio. Inkleys or Costco will do just fine for me. So once I got home I got to thinking about the poses we did and dressed her up again to see if I could take any that would turn out. So here they are, dad liked them!

5 comments:

Melissa B. said...

You should call Cortney, He does a great job. Your pics look cute. Steph and I always like to take our own pics of newborns. I just got photoshop we could play around with that if you want

Ashley said...

Hey she looks like she's chubbed up a bit...shes so cute. And the pictures look great.

Ashley said...

Chunky babies are the cutest!

The Rockin Hahns said...

I think the pictures look great. Its not worth spending that much. Just take your own or have someone you know with a nice camera help.

Charee said...

CUTE!!! She already looks bigger than when I saw her last month!