
This was our favorite roll that evening.

Calamari (squid) salad

Even I thought it was good.
So Jon and I used to be frequent mexican food eaters whenever we went out we tried a new restaurant. But the last 9 months we've been obsessed with sushi. Here's a list of the places we've been and what we thought.
Ogden-
Tona (nice atmosphere & excellent customer service)
Windy Sukiyaki (cheaper rolls & wonderful customer service)
Shin-sei (probably won't go there again waited over a hour for food)
Moses Lake-
Tsunami sushi (friendly service)
Kennewick-
Sushimori (quick service but small building like fastfood)
We also went to a place in SLC that we loved and a place in Logan with Melissa's family over a year ago, just can't remember the names.

2 comments:
Honestly, that looks sick!! But I'm glad you are enjoying yourselves. :)
I have never tried sushi but i have always been tempted too. Ryan doesn't like seafood so unless i go with someone else i won't get to try it.
Post a Comment