Saturday, December 13, 2008

Oh POOP...

So this happened awhile ago and I decided not to embarrass Jon by repeating the incident. But twice I mean seriously! So today Jon said I needed to get out of the house, finally I got to leave. I went tanning and picked up some treats from a local grocery store to watch with the Dark Night (which we love). Anyway got home and we're watching movie while I'm trying to feed Maddie. Its routine to change her half way through the feeding because she seems to wake up after being changed. She was really fussy and she's been sick so she hasn't been eating as much as usual. So I wasn't sure if I should change her just yet but figured might as well cause she won't eat anyway. Jon ran and got me a diaper and wipe. I was situating the diaper when I noticed a yellow tag stick out above her leg. What the? Jon! JON! Not again! Jon was like what? I opened the diaper to find poop everywhere and the previous diaper the change before shoved inside. Jon starting laughing really hard and said I wondered where that went. Followed by no wonder it looked so heavy. All I could say was where the heck were you, why can't you focus, twice Jon I mean seriously. Poor thing had to carry around all her poop from like 5 hours. Yeah believe it or not this was the SECOND time so from now on dad must be monitored while changing any diaper.

3 comments:

Melissa B. said...

My camera is ok, but i didn't take the nativity picture. And your poop story is so funny! Ask Amber how many times she has put a baby to bed without a diaper! We all have had funny stuff happen to us, the joys of being a parent! Wait until there poop explodes on you, when your only in g's and you can't see because you don't have contacts in, that is really fun!

Charee said...

Thanks for a good laugh...poor Maddy. Pretty unbelievable that something like this could happen twice. Still, be grateful that your husband is willing to change a diaper of two!

Katy said...

CUTE blog! I love the photo shoot, very well done! Good ol' poop-tales, seems like it happens way to often!