
Meow! This onesie is a size premie and it fits, well pretty much. These are the only pants she owns that fits. Anyone know where to buy black newborn leggins? Target didn't have black, boo.

She got this halloween knit hat from the NICU. I was tempted to go around my appartment and knock doors just to show them my baby then ask for candy. Maybe next year :)

This is a 4 generation picture. Great gma, baby, gma, & mom. Maybe tonight I'll get dressed up and get out of the house.



2 comments:
Madelyn is SO DANG CUTE! I love her little Halloween costume. And the headband. DARLING!! Oh and I'm impressed that you have already put up these posts, you must be doing well.
I love these pictures! Madelyn is ADORABLE and I can't get over those skinny little legs! I will probably never see skinny legs like that on any of my babies. Can't wait to meet Maddie (if that's how you decided to spell it)!!!
Post a Comment