
Took this picture today along with some video clips. It's not real exciting video but would give everyone at home an idea of what Maddie looks like. Don't worry that is a binky but she is still nursing just fine. Actually really well in fact the way she snorts makes me want to call her miss piggy. I'll just have to stop calling her that before she understands what it means. So thanks for all the suggestions as far as the nickname goes but now I just feel more confused. Oh and if any knows how to post videos please let me know cause I tried and it never showed up. My mom left today, the real challenge begins ahhh!
4 comments:
Don't worry all my babies had binkys from day 1 and nursed just fine. I am not sick anymore so now I can come see the new little baba ,hopefully soon.
Oh, I forgot. I like the nickname spelt Maddie. I knew a Maddie, but I think she spelt her nick name like that too?
I think it's cute. Stay with that! :)
my babies were binky babies too... well one still is. But they both nursed fine. By the way Julee, you look great. hope you are feeling well. CALL ME!
melissa
I love this picture, too cute!
Post a Comment