Monday, October 27, 2008

Pictures as promised


So this is the ONLY picture I took while pregnant bc I didn't really care to remember the fat times. Funny cause it was only a week or two ago.


DAY 1: Where our little girl was taken the day she was born, she is a tiny miracle.



DAY 2: Mom took this picture, she had a cute bow & Gma W. made these cute burp cloths.


DAY 2: She was covering her eyes with her extremely long sleeves while Jon was feeding her. Nothing fits her.


DAY 2: Maddie attached to all her cords, which made it difficult to hold or feed her.


DAY 2: Don't be scared by both of our IVs. Mom is burping Maddie, she is such a good burper.

DAY 2: Mom bawled like a baby when she saw her lil baby connected to all these cords and in an isolete.

DAY 2: Dad changing Maddie's diaper for the first time, even before mom If only that would keep up:)


DAY 2: Mom was still in a wheel chair.

DAY 2: Pretty much mom just loves to look at her and kiss her. Ahh crazy hair.

DAY 1: Dad in the transitional nursery creating a bond with his new daughter before mom got to see her, boo.


DAY 1: This was the nitrogen wash (never seen a thing like it) probably saved her precious little life. These are new born diapers (they wrap around her twice).

6 comments:

Whitney R said...

Wow Jon and Julee. I'm so glad she is okay. I'm feeling a bit of combined sadness and happiness. She's so beautiful! And those lips, my goodness!

I'm very happy for you :) Congratulations! You guys really did experience a miracle with everything that could have/did go wrong. She's perfect!

I hope Julee is doing okay. Will you let us know?

Beckie Boyer Walker said...

Sweet!!! Congrats!!!

Dax and Jen said...

She is so little,,,and I was scared my little guy was so small! I'm glad that both mom and baby made it ok. She sure is a cute little one, good job!

Charee said...

Such a sweetie and so dang cute!!! She looks like she needs some lovin from her Auntie Charee...can't wait to see her (and you guys)! Keep posting pics!!!

Wendy said...

What a gorgeous little girl. The boys loved seeing her pictures. Brandt says "Cute. The baby cute." Kaden says "She's cute like a shooting star." (What are they teaching these kids in school these days?) Macey smiled when I said Maddie. They must have been friends up in heaven. We're glad that both girls are doing well now and glad that mom will be there soon.

Rolene and David said...

She is gorgeous, I am so excited for you guys! Are you home yet??