Wednesday, March 26, 2008

SURPRISE!

Yes the rumors are true I found myself experiencing baby fever. But more surprising was finding out I was pregnant. I'm sure everyone has heard the stories. My dream & spiritual experience. My reaction to this finding and Jon's. Anyway we're excited. The baby should be due about late October. I've already had three people offer to throw baby showers for me. But we could really use a few nice things if a couple people wanted to go in on one gift hint hint. No I'm kidding we'd be grateful for anything or any advice cause we don't know what were doing.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats! I am excited for you both! I haven't heard the story about your spiritual experience or anything from you guys in forever, we should get together sometime and have dinner or something.

Eric and Carrie said...

congratulations! but I dont know anything about the dream and what not....whats that about??

Charee said...

We are excited for you guys!!! You need to have a boy because I have so much cute barely used stuff!

Ashley said...

Congrats and I didn't know you had a blog...

Tyler said...

I was searching for your blog and discovered another "Heslop Happenings" based out of Moses Lake. I don't know if you're related but you got to guard gems like that.