Ah finally family pictures! Maddie was historically naughty, we even tried stuffing her face with marshmellows and gummy bears in between takes. These are a few of my favorites, Grandma even tried briving Maddie with a ring. My Dad got a new camera for Fathers Day its pretty fantastic, that coupled with the Winterton's camera we are happy to have gotten a few pictures. Although with a group as big as ours there is not ONE picture with all of us looking. Thank goodness for photoshop.
10 comments:
You all look so great! These are awesome family pics! Julee I wish I had your hair! :)
Cute!!! I love them!
These are awesome! You're all so beautiful. You look awesome in your Heslop fam photo. Gorgeous hair!
Super cute pics...and they are right, you're hair is amazing! :)
You guys look great! Your family is SO big now...haha I thought ours was getting big...
Cute cute! I have trying to talk in getting our family pictures done!
How beautiful! Julee, you look gorgeous!
I agree, you look great. Cute family pictures!
Gorgeous photos, you are all looking so great!
Umm, Julee...You are such a hot mamma!! :) And Maddie, well she is adorable, even being historically naughty ;) Miss you guys!
Post a Comment