Friday, April 22, 2011

Hello Motivation

I'm in love. I decided that I would set a goal, of course a fitness goal, and if I reached it I would allow myself to indulge in a new swimsuit this summer. Why do I love it, could be the rouching (if that's even how you spell it) or that its actually tulle on the outside layer. I don't even know if it will look good on me, but for now its just the motivation I need. Cost...is ridicously or else I probably already would have bought it. I haven't quite decided what my actual goal should be. I did buy a new ACURATE scale with a Amazon gift card and there's a 5k or 10k coming up in May. Maybe I should make goals for both, I guess we will see.

4 comments:

Jenny Robbins said...

Ooooo! I like that swimsuit. If you are like me at all and need the extra encouragement, then definitely give yourself a reward for each thing. Progress deserves recognition and giving yourself a reward for each accomplishment helps uplift you and keeps you motivated for the next goal.

RileyDestry said...

Cutest suit! And yay for having a goal! Send some of that motivation over my way!

Eric and Carrie said...

Don't want to be a downer, but... I put in some extra time babysitting a neighbor so that I could buy this exact swimsuit. The ruching is good and cute, but the straps attach at a weird place, making it look terrible and the way that the attached bottom part is black, looks pretty funny. Needless to say, I'm returning it. Poor quality for an expensive suit.

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

Now there is the type of motivation I need. Why didn't I think of that?