Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Friends come to visit

Our family friends came into town for a quick visit on Sunday and we had lots of fun trying to entertain them. I tried to make danish pasteries again and they flopped but it's a tricky recipe. Maddie and Hinder were giggling in no time and apparently climbed into her crib together. I wish Jon would have gotten a picture of that! Destry and I were able to catch up and have some good laughs. Here's some pictures I caught at the end of the visit. The best snapshot of all the hugging going on. Hinder looks like such a little man here.
I thought this was a really good picture of our friends, not so much of me and Maddie. She was playing with some gum she found, yuck. Hinder is so cute and so is Destry who looked like she walked right off of Downeast's spring catalogue.

This was a long hug that started in the middle of the room and ended with Hinder tackeling Maddie on the couch. So funny. I can't wait for them to play again when they can communicate really well, or maybe just when Maddie can :)

The bunch of us, minus Jon who was taking the picture. Destry has been my friend since 3rd grade? So many memories, anyway I love this picture with the two of us and our kids so close in age.

2 comments:

RileyDestry said...

I love it! You guys were the best hosts. It made me miss you so much to see how much fun our kiddos would have together. Boo for living far away. Love you friend!

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

I love getting together with friends and letting the kids play. Good times.