Thank you for the ab work out last night, I haven't laughed so hard for a long time. Charee thank you for letting me be your date, we need to go out more often :) No really you're awesome. Wendy and Brad thanks for driving us around and getting me a dipped cone (I haven't had one since High School). I love this bit, I guess next time we'll research his old bits and shout them out during the encore.
Yes Charee's husband unfortunately had to attend a funeral in Louisiana, so I was lucky enough to fill in. It was alot of fun. He is a really clean comedian.
6 comments:
So funny! Thanks for posting? Did you see him live?
Yes Charee's husband unfortunately had to attend a funeral in Louisiana, so I was lucky enough to fill in. It was alot of fun. He is a really clean comedian.
SO JEALOUS!!!!
I love Brian Regan...Funniest guy ever!! Proof that you don't need to be dirty or use the F word to be hilarious :)
We love Brian Regan. That's so cool that you got to see him live. Lucky duck!
I'm so jealous! I love Brian Regan!!
Post a Comment