This year we met out at Gpa & Gma Walker's for the yearly Christmas present exchange. I whipped out my camera and tried to snap some pictures before my battery died. So I made sure to get one of my mom and dad, I decided I was going to edit since we don't think to get a nice picture of just the two of them. Sorry I removed your snowmen mom hope you'll forgive me, but I love this one of them. I mostly wanted to post these for Carrie and anyone that forgot or lost their camera (mom). Enjoy. We had a blast, but missed the Wintertons and little Macey. Mom and Dad did not disappoint nor did anyone else. We loved all our presents this year, THANK YOU. I love my family.
So much fun! I love the pics of your parents, at first I was confused at the snowman comment, because I couldn't figure out where the snowmen would be, but the latter pic helped me out a bit, which is so cute/funny! :)
5 comments:
So much fun! I love the pics of your parents, at first I was confused at the snowman comment, because I couldn't figure out where the snowmen would be, but the latter pic helped me out a bit, which is so cute/funny! :)
Maddie looks so cute! I love her shirt.
Your parents haven't aged a day! Your family is getting so big. Looks like your Christmas was busy and fun!
i love that pic of your dad passed out on the couch, that's totally our family to a T!
Maddie is adorable, she's getting so big!! Merry Christmas!
Awww, thanks for posting the pictures. Wish I could have been there!
Post a Comment