Saturday, October 16, 2010

A GRAND!

In case you haven't heard, Jon recently was drawn for $1,000 in Anytime Fitness's drawing this week. Out of 200 some people his name was drawn, not once actually it was 5 times. The owner Janelle's kids were having a mock drawing previous to the official drawing and Jon's named was pulled 4 times. The owner told her daughter if you draw Jon's name I'm going to laugh. I've been laughing the last couple days, we NEVER and I mean NEVER win anything!
Janelle and Jon thought of this together, the leg press is stacked with 1,000+ lbs and the money spread all over. Jon would like you to notice that the weight isn't locked and he is actually doing press. He can actually do much more than this, crazy man. Now before you hit me up with phone calls about how much I owe you, please remember we are still in need of a vehicle, computer, etc and have been experiencing alittle financial stress. The moral of the story is pay your tithing. :) We just paid our tithing on Sunday after getting alittle behind.

11 comments:

Kristin and Mike Jenson said...

SOOO COOL!!

Dax and Jen said...

That is awesome!

Charee said...

Pretty dang cool!

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

What!! You won a thousand dollars! Awesome! Oh, and don't say you never win anything. Who won the game at the Alpine Christmas party. You guys are just lucky/blessed. :)

Natalie said...

WOW! Thats so awesome! Lifes little miracles!

RileyDestry said...

SaWEEEETTT!

Rolene and David said...

Yay! I am so happy and excited for you! That is always fun to get some funds that are unexpected, what a blessing! :) Cool pic too!

Eric and Carrie said...

Holy smokes!

Katy said...

if i had a grand taped all over my body, i think i'd be able to press a thousand pounds of weight... it's the POWER OF MONEY!!! :) kidding, i'm impressed!!!

oh and the moo-lah, LUCKY YOU!!!!!! that's awesome!!!

The Jones said...

haha, this is awesome Julie! Such an unexpected blessing for you guys!! :) And much deserved!

Whitney R said...

That's awesome, Julie! Congratulations to you guys. I think it's a little obvious you were intended for such a great blessing.

Or did Jon just make his entry the bulkiest easiest one to grab? ;)