
I should have taken a before and after photo. The table was originally white and dusty. So we moved about a month ago and I have been busy organizing, cleaning, painting, you know all those lovely tasks that come with moving into a new place. We used to have a old Ikea table that we inherited, problem was we painted it all black 3 yrs ago and never put a sealant (sp?) on it. So allllll of the food stuck to the table. When we moved back to WA my sweet mother-in-law gave us this. It came with another chair but I have left it in Maddie's room for the time being. Hooray for a table I can be proud of!
5 comments:
Looks great!
Wait, are you not at your parents anymore? Where do you live now??
P.S. You go girl! You are always so stylish! Can't wait to see Maddies room!
Yay for a new table...that's so exciting :)How is John liking his job...we miss seeing you guys!
oh that looks so good!! i love it! don't you have the BEST time doing these little projects, i totally am addicted (Taylor's starting to hide the cans of paint from me)
looks great!!
It looks great! Isn't it so nice to have a real table. I wish you had before and after pictures. I like how you painted it.
Post a Comment