



Jon graduated Wednesday 8/11/10 from Core training at Coyote Ridge Corrections Center. The first picture is of the pinning where he received his first shiny badge. The third picture is of the Corrections Honor Guard, we learned that at CRCC (prison lingo?) they have over 90 different professions. This was my first experience watching Jon graduate from anything so I was quite proud. I'm even more proud after today when he told me that several people wanted him to be their partner out in the facility. The last picture is of Jon and his cute mom Jeanie, I was so happy she came with me. I think I've always liked a man in uniform.
6 comments:
So cool! Congrats!Tell Jon to kick some inmates booties...
Yay Congrats to you both, we are so happy for you guys :)
I don't know if I've seen you since Wednesday or not, but I've been meaning to say Congratulations!!! Good work, Jon.
Congrats Jon! We are so excited for you guys. I'm sure you will have the prison lingo down soon, not to mention some crazy stories. :)
That is so great, tell Jon Congratulations for us! We miss you guys, and hope everything is going great! :)
Congrats to Jon!! That's exciting!! I've always like a man in uniform also, probably why I ended up marrying my husband was because I met him while he was in uniform! ha ha You'll get the lingo down soon, it isn't hard to get. Don't feel dumb to ask him questions about things too! Congrats again!
Post a Comment