Tuesday, August 3, 2010

For Brylee Bee Phillips...

Last Saturday the sisters minus Carrie (we missed you Carrie and Mary I'm referring to you as a sister here) went to Seattle and did some shopping. So I got some balloons the night before and they traveled with us to Seattle. Around 1 we climbed to the top of the parking lot where we let our pink balloons go in honor of little Brylee Bee Phillips and waived good bye. Wished we could have been there for the Phillips, but satisified we got to be part in the memorial 500 some miles away. Family is so important and I'm happy to be so close to so many of mine now. Thinking of your family Ash & Joe.

2 comments:

Melissa B. said...

You all look so cute. Julee it was fun to see this week. I bet you had fun with your sis's! See you soon.

Ashley said...

Thank you guys for doing this. It meant a lot to us. We love you!