We have been so blessed for this opportunity to pop up in our lives. We've both felt like our lives have been on hold, in limbo, waiting & waiting for normal income and to have insurance. To be able to expand our family if we like. Jon has never had health insurance so we'll finally found out what ALL is wrong with him. Ha ha. Jon has been working for an electric company the last month and guess what....was laid off again. So the timing couldn't be more perfect. We've already started packing thanks to my sweet mother-in-law. I started working on my bathroom yesterday and can't wait to get started today.This has been bitter sweet I know I'll miss my good friends that I've developed while living here
at Alpine Storage. They've really been there for my family through it all and even become like family to me. I'm so happy I'll have lots of reasons to come back to UT though, and I've got to little new babies to see come August and October. So excited to come back and visit already.
at Alpine Storage. They've really been there for my family through it all and even become like family to me. I'm so happy I'll have lots of reasons to come back to UT though, and I've got to little new babies to see come August and October. So excited to come back and visit already.Jon has been such a good sport though everything we've dealt with. I know he carried a heavy burden when he wasn't able to provide all he could for the family. He's been a hard worker and picked up jobs where ever he could. I'm proud of him for that. I'm excited to see how he likes this new career and to see if it will fit his personality like I expect it to.
I've never liked Connell much and probably only because I went to Othello high school (rivals). I could never be more grateful for it now. I've never really loved Othello until now. I think I've finally grown up enough to appreciate my home town for what it is.
I'm estatic to have family close and to be able to create deeper friendships with my sisters. I'm excited to start running with having to worry about getting hit by cars or mugged by ex-cons (where I work). Maddie is going to go nuts with all the little cousins running around, a real dream come true. I'm expecting her to become Katie's new tag-along, because she seems to like Katie the most when were home visiting. Jon is so excited to live on "The Hill".
I'm estatic to have family close and to be able to create deeper friendships with my sisters. I'm excited to start running with having to worry about getting hit by cars or mugged by ex-cons (where I work). Maddie is going to go nuts with all the little cousins running around, a real dream come true. I'm expecting her to become Katie's new tag-along, because she seems to like Katie the most when were home visiting. Jon is so excited to live on "The Hill".Well I'm off to a primary activity, then Bode's baptism, and then hopefully start packing.
7 comments:
Ahh congrats, I know how much you guys have been hoping for this. I have many selfish reasons why I think you shouldn't go...but I'll get over those. Your post made me homesick for good ole Othello. I would love to be able to go running without worrying about being raped or murdered or both. I'll miss you and I know Alpine Storage will miss you.
P.S. Lets get together this next week Joe will be out of town the whole week so I will have plenty of free time. And you'd better be back in October ;)
I'm jealous.
I'm so happy for you guys!! I know you'll make it wherever you go in life, but it's always so nice to be closer to your roots too! Good luck and hope it all goes off without a hitch!!!!
That's such great news! We know what its like to not have health insurance and its not fun.
Let us know when you move home and we would love to have you guys over for dinner @ our place in tri cities! :)
Im so happy for your family.
Exciting! I know you guys have been waiting for this for...three years or so. Congrats and good luck!
We're glad things are working out for you guys, but we'll miss seeing you. We'll have to stop by when we're in Washington. Maybe David and John can go holding when you guys come down to visit :) when is the official moving day?
I am so excited to have you guys back so soon. You and I will make great prison guards wives. My house is always here incase you need an escape from the hill. :)
Post a Comment